- Q1. Do you supply genuine and authentic parts?
Yes, all our parts are supplied by accredited Aftermarket Manufacturers
- Q2. Are the products you supply covered by a warranty?
As long as the parts are fitted by an accredited mechanic, yes. We recommend booking a garage in the icarusparts.com network as we have already vetted them to ensure they meet the required standards.
- Q3. Do you offer free delivery?
Absolutely! Our standard 48-hour delivery is free.
- Q4. Can I choose the garage to fit the part for me through icarusparts.com?
Providing the garage has signed up to icarusparts.com, of course!
- Q5. Are my details secure?
We take data protection very seriously. We used an established and secure payment provider called Stripe which encrypts transaction data, and we never store your card details.
- Q6. How does icarusparts.com work?
Well, seeing as you asked so nicely.
- Enter your vehicle reg number
- Choose the repair you need
- Select a garage to fit the part for you
- Pay — it’s that simple!
- Q7. How will I know if my order has been successful?
We will send you a confirmation email listing all details, including the part you’ve purchased and your fitting appointment. If you haven’t received this, please check your spam, then contact us for help.
- Q8. Do I have to bring the part to the garage?
No, providing you have chosen the garage through the icarusparts.com website, we’ll send the part directly to the garage before you arrive.
- Q9. Where is the part sent?
If you have chosen a garage to fit the part through icarusparts.com, then we will send the part directly to the garage. If you’ve opted to fit the part yourself, we’ll send the part to the delivery address you provided during checkout.
- Q10. What is icarusparts.com?
icarusparts.com is a website that enables you the car driver to choose the repair for your car, and choose a garage to fit the part for you. icarusparts.com puts the driver back in the driving seat and gives you complete control over cost.
- Q11. Do I have to use a garage to fit my part?
We recommend that parts are fitted by an accredited mechanic to ensure the warranty is maintained. However, if you are confident you can fit the part yourself, you can choose this option during checkout.
- Q12. How do you accredit garages?
We ask all garages to submit insurance documents, alongside their mechanics’ qualifications to ensure quality control.
- Q13. Can I return a part if it’s not right for my car?
Absolutely — you have 14 days to return your part providing it is in a new and unused condition. If you’re unsure, please feel free to contact us for more information.